> North Rhine-Westphalia
The Bochum church of St. Peter and St. Paul on the Marktstraße, presumably between 1920 and 1922. Originally, the church had four corner towers, but in 1920, fell victim to a fire as well as the roofs of the tower and the long house. All of them were rebuilt in 1922. In World War II, however, the church was more heavily damaged. The old pre-war market is no longer similar to the current state.