> Grand Est
Tudor style mansion was built in 1550 and named the Little Louvre by the owner of the house. Part of the house is the tower of the city's defensive wall, reconstructed in 1988-1989. Historical Tower XIII century. It was built on Gallo-Roman foundations and demolished in 1868. On the corner, almost at the foot of the tower, there is a small half-timbered house - the so-called Maison des Trois-Pierres - 1753.