> Los Angeles County
> Los Angeles
Exterior night shot of lines of moviegoers to see the first 3 dimensional picture "Bwana devil." Grauman's Metropolitan Theatre opened in 1923, and became known as the Paramount Theatre in 1929. It had two main entrances located at 323 W. 6th and 536 S. Hill. An additional entrance existed from 1923-1929 and was located in a building at 533 S. Broadway which was connected to that main structure by a bridge. The main building was demolished in 1962.