House of the Armenian students (Maison des Étudiants Arméniens) in the international Parisian student settlement "Cité Universitaire", shortly after its completion in 1930 and today. The house was financed by the Armenian diplomat Boghos Nubar (1851-1930) with a donation of 3 million francs.After the genocide in the Ottoman Empire in 1915, which led to the exile of Armenian intellectuals and scientists, Nubar wanted to promote the emergence of a new elite for his people. The house was inaugurated on December 16, 1930, six months after the death of its founder. The building was designed by architect Léon Nafilyan. The façade combines the most important features of Armenian religious architecture.