> Łódź Voivodeship
The Orthodox Cathedral, built in 1881-1884. according to the project of arch. Hilary Mayevsky in the Russian-Byzantine style. Never closed. In the years 1928-1929. The church building was overhauled. It was also restored in 1936, in the same 1936, the building with the land officially passed to the Polish Autocephalous Orthodox Church. The cathedral received the status of the cathedral after WWII, in 1948, and since 1951 it has been the cathedral of the Lodz-Poznan diocese of Poland Orthodox Church .. In 1971, the building is recognized as a historical monument.