> Łódź Voivodeship
The Orthodox Cathedral, built in 1881-1884. by local architect Hilary Maevsky. In the years 1928-1929. The church building was overhauled. In 1936, the building with the land plot officially passed to the Polish Autocephalous Orthodox Church. The cathedral received the status of the cathedral in 1948, since 1951 it has been the cathedral of the Lodz-Poznan diocese of the Polish Orthodox Church .. In 1971 the building was recognized as a historical monument.