> Los Angeles County
> San Fernando
Photograph caption dated August 17, 1955 reads, "Capt. Art Stone, left, and William Ball, engineer, drive fire engine to main entrance of San Fernando Fire Department's new Station No. 1 at Hollister street and South Brand boulevard. The $37,000 structure replaces headquarters at former San Fernando City Hall." This structure, located at 519 S. Brand Boulevard, later became the San Fernando Museum of Art & History.