> Los Angeles County
> Los Angeles
First photograph caption dated July 4, 1960 reads "Firemen have installed electronic devices throughout building in an effort to determine quickest and safest means of detecting a fire." The exterior of St. Agnes Parish High School is pictured. The building is four stories high. There are several trees in front of the school and cars are parked in a lot to the left of the school. The school was located at 1431 W. Adams Boulevard. Second photograph caption dated July 3, 1989 reads "St. Agnes High School was used to test fire equipment." St. Agnes Elementary School opened its doors for grades 1-8 in 1914. The high school was added at the same location in 1916. In 1953, a new church and school were built to meet earthquake standards and the high school was eliminated. The current address of the elementary school is 1428 W. Adams Boulevard.